Sunday, October 08, 2006

Blowing my own Trumpet department!

'Clown with Trumpet' by Warren Dennis.
copyright Carlton Gallery at Creekside.
A neighbour of my parents who was a professional artist used to paint in a very similar style.
Always nice to be recognised!
PragueTory drew my attention that Assistant Editor of The Times jouno Mary Ann Sieghart gives me a mention at
while Iain Dale's blog has a posting on me at
I like and admire both Sieghart and Dale's work (although I often smile when I think of Private Eye's lampooning of MAS as Mary Ann Bighead - boastful of her two children Brainella (3) and Intelligencia (7), her high standard of living, her travels to developing countries where she patronises the locals and the fact that she can speak so many languages (including Swahili, Tagalog and 13th Century Mongolian!).
It is good to see my blog has a readership outside Southampton.

2 Comments:

Blogger Praguetory said...

Congrats on your blogging from Bournemouth. I've got you linked as a Tory Blogger I Know & Like

7:34 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes well done, but you have to keep visiting other blogs too so people get to know about you.

1:12 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home