Saturday, April 18, 2009

What's worth reading at the moment?







I had a (relatively) pleasant afternoon walking around Southampton's IKEA (no recession there- as busy as anything), pondering which bookcases to buy and purchasing the obligitory Swedish meatballs.
Purchases at the nearby Border's bookshop were as follows;



and the optimistically titled


I am not sure that Dr Butler of the Adam Smith Institute will agree with doyen of the Liberal -Democrats, Mr Cable's anaysis but I expect they will be a good read. My only frustation is that with running my own business and being a portfolio holder at the Council, I never seem to get time to do any serious recretional reading any more!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jeremy Moulton said...

I am almost finished reading The Storm. Its a very good read. Jeremy

10:59 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home