Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Jonathan Aitken

'If it falls to me to start a fight to cut out the cancer of bent and twisted journalism in our country with the simple sword of truth and the trusty shield of British fair play, so be it.'Jonathan Aitken launching his libel action in 1997.

I am thrilled that Jonathan Aitken has accepted my invitation to speak on Wed 26th July at a literary diner that I am organising at The Duke of Wellington in Bugle Street in Southampton. Tickets are avalible at £28.50 and include a three course meal and coffee. Jonathan is a most entertaining speaker and as he will be speaking about people he knows in politics, business and public life, it should be quite a night!
For further details, please email me at matthewjdean@hotmail.com for details.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home