Wednesday, May 10, 2006

My First Post!

Well for over 2 years now I've been reading blogs from people like Jeremy Moulton and the award winning Iain Dale so here it is- my very own blog on the world wide web.
It will be interesting to see (a) how often I find time to post on it and (b) who else actually reads it!
Still it will be useful to record some of my own views on-line as I have never kept a diary and hopefully be of interest to others, especially perhaps those who take an interest in current affairs in Southampton, Hampshire.

3 Comments:

Blogger Serf said...

You could always join the Conservative community at Right Links (www.rightlinks.co.uk) and add your site to the directory. It will get you more readers I promise.

9:21 am  
Blogger Matt Dean said...

Thank-you Serf, I will do.
Thanks also for visiting my blog.

2:25 am  
Blogger Praguetory said...

Spotted you at the Croydonian. Keep it up.

11:23 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home